Arizona winter brings us bountiful citrus. To better manage the flavor, size, and health of your citrus and deciduous tree fruit, join the Maricopa County Master Gardeners at their annual citrus clinic. The clinics, now in their 16th year, feature the foremost state citrus experts, including The University of Arizona faculty and noted local professionals. The experts will present eight learning stations on topics such as:
• Citrus Varieties Demonstration and Tasting;
• Citrus Pruning, Planting and Budding;
• Citrus Irrigation Practices;
• Citrus Fertilization Practices;
• Citrus Insect Pests and Their Control;
• Citrus Diseases and Control
• Date Growing for the Home Gardener
• Deciduous Fruit and Nut Varieties
Outdoor Event - Rain or Shine - No Pets - Please wear appropriate attire and bring a lawn chair.
Gates open at 8:30am and presentations begin promptly at 9:00am.
Tickets May be Purchased at the gate or are available at the Following Location (CASH or CHECK ONLY MADE PAYABLE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA) Ticket sales are limited, so advanced purchase is recommended. No ticket refunds are available.
• Maricopa County Cooperative Extension, 4341 E. Broadway Rd., Phoenix, 85040 (602) 827-8210
Tickets may also be purchased in advance on-line by credit card.
Please visit extension.arizona.edu/maricopamg for up to date purchase and event details.